Camera Ready Paper submission
Follow the instructions carefully given below to submit your camera ready paper .
1. At first finish your Registration Procedure.
2. Submit the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form (eCF) through ICAEE Paper Submission Site by 25 August, 2019. Please note that the paper title and author name(s) and order in the eCF must match exactly with the paper submitted through ICAEE Online Paper Submission System.
3. Download IEEE Copyright Form. Fill and sign it. Make a PDF copy and rename the PDF file as "ICAEE2019_IEEE Copyright_xxxx.pdf" (xxxx is the 4 digit paper ID). Please note that the paper title and author name(s) and order in the copyright form must match exactly with the paper submitted through ICAEE Online Paper Submission System.
4. Prepare your full camera ready paper as per reviewer’s instructions, if any. Please note that the paper title and author name(s) and order should be the same as in the IEEE Copyright Form. Please also note that the Camera Ready Paper must comply with the IEEE format, otherwise your paper may not be included in the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore Online Library. While preparing the final version of Camera Ready Paper consider the following:
- Do not write any title/position/designation (e.g. Dr./Prof./Lecturer etc.) in front of author(s) name.
Write only author name, department name, university/organizatio, postal address and e-mail address.
- Do not put any Page Number in your paper.
- Put "Proceedings of the 2019 5th International Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering (ICAEE), 26-28 September, Dhaka, Bangladesh" in the HEADER of the first page only.
- Put "978-1-7281-4934-9/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE" in the FOOTER of the first page only .
- To see a Sample Camera Ready Paper Click here.
5. Make / check the PDF of your camera ready paper using IEEE PDF eXpress,
otherwise your paper will not be included in the IEEE Xplore Online Library.
Instructions for creating / validating PDF using IEEE PDF eXpress: .
(a) Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site.
First-time users should do the following:
(i) Click on "New Users - Click here".
(ii) Enter the following:
* 48663XP for the Conference ID
* your email address
* a password
(iii) Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
(b) For each conference paper, click "Create New Title".
(c) Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
(d) Click "Submit PDF for Checking" or "Submit Source Files for Conversion"
(e) Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click "Upload File". You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload
(f) You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
6. Finally, upload the following documents through ICAEE Paper Submission Site by 25 August, 2019.
- PDF version of your final camera ready paper.
- Answer to reviewer's comments and a table showing the changes you have made in your final version according to reviewer's comments, if any.
- Signed & scanned copy (PDF) of IEEE Copyright Form (2 pages).
- Scanned copy (PDF) of Registration Form
- Scanned copy (PDF) of Proof of Payment
- Scanned copy (PDF) of Proof of Studentship (Letter from Head of Department), if applicable
- Scanned copy (PDF) of Proof of current year IEEE membership (certificate), if applicable